- Meals (Mon-Sat) a hot, nutritious breakfast and lunch with table service by volunteers in the St Mary’s House of Welcome dining room
- Free showers, with towels and toiletries
- Emergency relief (such as food hampers, clothing and accommodation)
- Case Management and support
- Community gardening
- Social inclusion and wellness programs (such as Art and Craft, Yoga)
- Free monthly optometry and haircuts
- Computer access
- Centrelink access
- Classes on food preparation and healthy eating
- Mail collection
- Laundry facilities (Monday and Saturday)
St Mary’s House of Welcome runs a variety of indoor and outdoor recreational activities and classes, designed to reduce social isolation and encourage participation in community.
Please call reception to sign up for activities.
Click here to view the current activities timetable